dimanche 29 juin 2014

What to do...what to do.

Mela has been with us a few months now, and she was coming along really great. Very social, would come out and play every night, love scritches and treats on treat night. She would beg to come out every night... WELL... a few days ago while I was working my husband tried to pick her up, he said nothing happened but she didnt like it so he put her down... fast forward and she has not come out for playtime in three days. Last night I made a circle with the play pen and got her into her dust house and put her in the play pen... and she was so nervous trying to climb me constantly freaking out trying to get back to her cage. She was SO scared. So I put her back home. What happened to my playful girl? Nothing traumatic happened to her... do you guys think she will get over this? Did I mess up by pretty much forcing her to come out last night?:hmm:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire