dimanche 15 juin 2014

need fostering advice for my 2 orphans

On wed my chin had 2 babies, on friday she had to be uthinized due to retaining a third, have been bottle feeding the babies every hour to 2 hours since thurs since i noticed mom wasnt doing well, they are not gaining weight steadily and gain a gram then loose it, both perky and active, the little girl is a bit of a bully to her brother tho and that is concerning, I have another chilla who is pregnant and my most experienced mother, should have her babies tomorrow, i was expecting them today but they didnt come, she is super interested in the babies and want them, is any harm likely to come of her if I give them to her now? Also what supplementation do you think she might need givin she will have the extra burden of more kits to look after, she successfully raised 3 last time she had a litter last year, how many is too many for a chin? And about the bullying how can i handle that? what if the one is mean to the smaller babies my chin is gonna have? Any advice would be great!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire