vendredi 13 juin 2014

Scam

I just want to let people know that I believe there is a new scam going around. Some may know I had a sale going on and I actually sold most of our overload. But I had one person, and I don't even know their gender, who kept contacting me and always never quite made the sale. Tonight they were to show up between 4 and 6 to pick up a chin and didn't. I had feelings about them from the start, not asking questions about the care of the animals. Not too unusual if they had done their homework, but I just didn't feel right. At one point I even said, "I'm not sure if I can sell to you . . . "



My conclusion is this; and it's only to warn people, not to be hysterical. I think they (in the corporate sense) were trying to buy animals to resell at much higher prices. They never talked about a cage or anything. So I just want to warn you all. I'll be a little more on guard as a result too, it's hard because you want to give people the benefit of the doubt.



Blessings,




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire