dimanche 29 juin 2014

Teeth problems

Hi All,



I haven't been on here in a very long time, but I need some advice. My chinchilla, Tristan, has been pawing at his mouth recently and tonight when I went to give fresh hay, water, and pellets I noticed that the fur under his chin and chest were matted with what looked like dried drool. I'm very concerned at this point. Although this is the first time I've noticed him drooling, ever, I've read up about malo. He's always been a lazy chewer...prefers pellets over hay and lava bites over an apple stick. The drooling seems to have stopped, but he's still pawing at his mouth. Right now as I type this he is eating hay and pellets as his usual self, but I'm still a very worried chin-mom. Should I take him to his vet to have his mouth examined? Also, he is 6 years old, just turned 6 in March.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire