jeudi 26 juin 2014

My chinny girl, Pichu :)

I love our little girl, Pichu! She has progressed so well the past week and a half. It will be two weeks on Sunday since we brought her home. She is starting to become very cuddly and loves a nice head scratch and belly rub. We haven't tried picking her up just yet but she has climbed onto our arms already so I think it will happen soon. We want to eventually be able to let her come into the other rooms potentially in a harness for her safety. Has anyone had any luck with harnesses with your chinchillas? Is it ok to use one with them? Just curious. It just seemed like a better way to bring her into the other rooms and still be able to keep track of her. She is doing great coming out of her cage at playtime and hanging out with us in her room. We have basically a whole bedroom that is chin proof for her so that's been nice for her, and fun for us. I just thought I would share a few pics of her because well I think she is adorable!





We think she looks like a chubby little hunchback kangaroo in this pic LOL





I think she only uses her spinny wheel to sleep on or sit on like a chair but oh well at least it is being used I guess. We do plan to replace it with a metal chin spin when we can.





Playtime .. don't worry we plan to replace all those cardboard boxes with wood ones eventually





She loves feet, especially my husbands. Not sure why.. I guess she likes the really smelly ones LOL. Also I know the floor there has a bunch of droppings & such there. I was cleaning the cage and dropped a bunch of them on the floor but don't worry it was cleaned that evening.





Adorable little sleeping beauty



I hope you enjoyed the pics! Have a great day!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire