mardi 17 juin 2014

Chinger and Charo

Meet Chinger (gray) and Charo (black velvet, I think). I had never met a chinchilla until I saw these two at the local pet store. I was told they are both females, and they had been living together. This seems correct. :thumbsup: Supposedly they are around 7 or 8 months old. They are housed in the Feisty Ferret cage because it was the one that fit perfectly in the family room. They figured out the flying saucer wheel pretty quickly. They absolutely love their new wood houses. I've noticed they have very different personalities. Chinger is much quicker to check things out, while Charo approaches more slowly. They do take treats from my hand, but do not jump on me yet when they are out for play time. They returned to their cage without any prompting last night, which was nice. We are really enjoying these gals. They are getting more and more comfortable and playful every day.




Attached Images









File Type: jpg IMG_4374.jpg (157 Bytes)
File Type: jpg IMG_4375.jpg (157 Bytes)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire