vendredi 20 juin 2014

Pawing at the mouth?

Hello! So I have noticed Mabel paws at her mouth about everytime I go to say hi to her. At first she would only paw when she was eating, which I thought was normal as food might get caught or something. But while I was playing with her she started pawing again. I checked her teeth and they are trimmed down, not anything that would be bugging her. She doesn't drool, and she eats with no problem. What do you think could be causing her to paw at her mouth so much? (She has plenty of toys to keep her teeth in check, and she absolutely loves to chew.)

Her mouth is slightly open at times (In these pictures her mouth was open), but she closes it back up after a few minutes. Is this a sign of anything?

I have included pictures of her mouth, if that is any help (Quality is bad, and she wouldn't stop moving, so slightly blurry.)

Thanks! xoxo




Attached Images













File Type: jpg mabelteeth1.jpg (41.1 KB)
File Type: jpg mabelteeth2.jpg (22.0 KB)
File Type: jpg mabelteeth3.jpg (31.5 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire