vendredi 27 juin 2014

Just wondering if someone can help..so worried about my chin :(

Hi everybody, I am new here and really need some help. I have three chins all females, two of them live together in one cage. My four year old standard grey Bella has been acting strange for the past week. She still eats and drinks, but is really subdued. She has gone off chewing completely and juat wants to sit in the hay box all the time. She ia normally really active and perky. My husband and I have noticed when she does eat she seems to be stugfling to swallow. We took her to the vet who had a look at her teeth, she gave her some gas and checked her back teeth too and said all was well. That was three days ago ans her behavior is still the same. I can't understand what is wrong and have no idea what to do to get my girl back :( She means the world to me and I am scared that there is something I can be doing that I am not. Can someone please give me some advice?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire