mardi 24 juin 2014

kit prolapse - paws crossed everyone!

These kits sure have been an adventure. Today I discovered one of Luna's babies prolapsed. It happened sometime between 8am and 11am, when I discovered it. Off to the vet we went, and here I sit waiting. It feels like an eternity, and I want to scream at someone for not realizing the urgency! :hair: I really hope they take us soon. In reality it's only been a little over 5 minutes but it just feels like ages.



Has anyone had a kit survive this? If it happened shortly after 8 how bad is the outlook? I'm hoping it happened not too long before I discovered it at 11, and I know when I checked on everyone at 8 she was fine.



Do I have to worry about it happening to the other baby too now? Any suggestions from anyone whose been through it?



She will be two weeks old tomorrow... she's such a sweet little thing... :cry3:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire