mercredi 18 juin 2014

Grooming Tools

So, I made a post a short time ago mentioning that my boy is shedding a LOT. He's got a lot of dead hair trapped in his coat and I'd like to try and get some of it out.



I know you can use medium or finer toothed dog combs on chins, but from what I understand the teeth of these combs can be kinda sharp. This worries me because although my boy isn't nippy or anything, he IS really really squirmy and I know he's not going to like being groomed much. Additionally, my fine motor skills are not the best because of a neurological condition that affects my hands. The combination of these factors means that I'm kind of worried about using any kind of sharp/pointy grooming tool on him. I don't want to hurt him by accident!!



That being said, I go have a few small animal grooming tools hanging around that I've used on guinea pigs. One is a small animal slicker brush and the other is a small double sided dog brush. If I cleaned these, would either be okay to use? I will attach a picture. If closer photos of either brush are needed I can procure them.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire