dimanche 22 juin 2014

Not running

So everything with Luna fine, eating well, bathroom stuff is fine, she is acting herself, except she doesn't run anymore. She pretty much just runs enough to go to the bathroom(30 secs - 20 mins avg). I am up pretty late (2 to 3 am) so whenever I peek in at her she is under her blanket, I rarely see her out anymore. When I get her up for play/snuggle time she is fine, takes her a little bit to wake up (15 mins or so) but is her normal self. Her tummy is warm and her room is warm. I have been messing with the heat because I'm worried it might be too warm so I have her space heater completely off and turned down the heat lamps. I am worried about her and why she seem to want to just sleep.



If she needs the vet she's is going, but she has been there so much this past year and has been sedated at least five times and I don't want to put her through it again if I don't have too.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire