samedi 21 juin 2014

Cleaning questions for apartment dwelling-chins?

Hello! We are looking to relocate from a ground-story house to an apartment-styled condominium unit at the end of the summer.



Mips has fleece covers in his Ferret Nation, and I've been shaking them out once a week in our backyard--but being that we'll be on the top story of a building, I'm thinking that it might be pretty bad form to shower the people below with little poops and hay. My working plan for once we move is to first roll up the fleece, put the whole thing into a paper grocery bag, shake out what I can inside the bag, and then maybe shove the fleece immediately into the washer so whatever hay bits that are caught in the fleece doesn't get all over. My biggest fear is that since I'm not giving the fleece a full-blown shake, residual hay bits and wood shards might get in the washer and lead to problems in the future...



Is this a sound plan? Any nifty cleaning tips from current apartment/condominium-dwellers?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire