jeudi 19 juin 2014

Made my own cage

I just wanted to show off the new cage I made for Nibbles.

He had a big fight with his friend and we had to separate them. Nibbles ended up in a cage that was to small (more like a rat cage) and as our chins live in our family room I have been wanting to make a cage that they find it a bit harder to throw poo all over the floor.

I have a wood working background so it wasn't to hard (but still a mammoth effort!)

I'm pleased with how it turned out & I think Nibbles is happier too :)

I have since made new fleece liners for the bottom.

Now I want to make another one for chewy & stack it on top!




Attached Images









File Type: jpg IMG_2666_3.jpg (31.3 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_2664_3.jpg (28.8 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire