jeudi 19 juin 2014

New hay and treat

Hello! So today is cleaning day and I realized the hay wasn't looking very good. So I decided to head to the vet (where I get oxbow brand food) and decided that I would get oxbow brand loose hay so I wouldn't have to drive to the other store. But of course, they only had the giant bag of loose Timothy hay. So I grabbed the compacted Timothy and the orchard grass. I also bought Timothy treats so she could have some variety of treats. Anyway, I've given her a little of the grass to Mabel and she loves it. I was wondering if she should have both types of hay at the same time, or if I should switch it each week? (Have Timothy and orchard then just Timothy). Or do chinchillas enjoy both? Thanks xoxo




Attached Images





File Type: jpg image.jpg (157 Bytes)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire