vendredi 27 juin 2014

Might change food/sugar content?

Ive had my 5 chins on Manna pro's Select Series Pro for a very long time, and they love it. But when my one chin was diagnosed with diabetes, it made me realize that the food is made with cane molasses. And there Pro, Gro, and Sho feeds all contain it to.



I had to switch my boy off of this food because its sugar content and his diabetes. But considering that chins cant process sugars in general, i was thinking it might be good to switch all my chins off this food.



The issue would be, what food. The Pro food was about $10 for a 25lb bag or so. With five chins, that price/amount came in handy.



But the American Pet Diner food i switched my boy to is $7.19+$18.70shipping direct from AMD, or $32+shipping (timothy pellet) and $21+shipping (alpalpa pellet) off of amazon. And they are for a meager 2.75 lbs bag (about 10%). - The cost of keeping up with that for all my chins would be pretty extravagant.



Most everything ive looked at so far is either unhealthy in general, contains some form of sugar, or is incredibly expensive. Anyone have any ideas for a decent food that fits these parameters?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire