jeudi 26 juin 2014

New fleecy stuff I made :)

I decided to make some nice fleece things for our little girl, Pichu yesterday. Made a no sew hammock as well as a backing for the back of the cage to catch some of her droppings so the don't go behind the cage as much. Also made a fleece cover for her top shelf until we get her wooden ones done. We plan to take all the plastic shelves out as soon as we can but I plan to make some more covers for the rest until then. my first cover didn't turn out too pretty since I forgot to calculate in then hole and the ramp lol but it works for now :) also I know the colours aren't the prettiest but I couldn't find any prettier polar fleece blankets around here :P















Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire