mercredi 18 juin 2014

No Exotics Allowed >:-(

Ugh, I am so frustrated. We're in the process of moving and I am having no luck finding an apartment complex that will allow chinchillas. I've kept my chins in my apartment for the last 6 years and my landlord has never had an issue. They accept caged pets no questions asked. Every new complex I call has a strict no exotics policy. Since most apartments are owned by large corporations it's nearly impossible to speak to someone high enough up who would have the power to make an exception. I always explain that they are very similar to rabbits and guinea pigs, they're caged, and not destructive but it always comes down to their label as an exotic species. How have other apartment dwellers gotten around this issue? My current apartment complex can't be the only place in this entire country that allows chinchillas. Getting rid of my pets isn't an option, but I am at a loss for what to do. I'm even being turned down by complexes who take large breed dogs. Surely they're more a liability then my 4 furballs.



:cry3::tantrum::hair:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire