lundi 23 juin 2014

DIY chinchilla shirt

So......I always wanted to make my own DIY graphic shirts. Finally had time since it's summer so bought some iron on paper and I made shirts like about vegan, cool prints, etc. but today I made one of my chinchilla and dog. It was the PERFECT pictures. My chinchilla and dog were doing the same pose let alone looking at the same direction. they were taken both in the same home too before I moved. Here is the shirt: Photo upclose: I absolutely love this shirt more than any designer shirts. Obviously my pets mean the world to me so I'm so glad I made this shirt. Plus I washed my another shirt more than twice after i put on an ironed on picture and it still looked good as new. You guys should try this instead of buying expensive customized shirts!. you can get creative plus the only thing i payed for was the iron on paper that was less than 10 dollars




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire