jeudi 26 juin 2014

Buying a Chinchilla..Or Two?

I am about to purchase two baby chinchillas in a month or so from a breeder. I have decided I want two males also they will hopefully be from the same mother as two mothers are pregnant at the same time. Should I definitly buy two males from the same mother? Or is it okay to buy a male from each mother? Also, I heard if i only buy one chinchilla they will bond to me more but I need to be more socialable with it. I have already set aside 1.5 to 2 hours of everyday of mine to be with them, but I am nervous because if I buy two im worried they wont love and bond to me as much, and instead of bonding and liking me they will in turn bond with eachother, not caring about me as much. Can somebody please explain and tell me about this dilema? I understand it can take years and so much patience to tame them but I really want a friend that likes me, If I buy two will they still love me? D,x I just want them to still genuinely want to spend time and run around with me, and you know enjoy it when I come up to their cage and talk to them, or run out onto my hand sometimes during play time. Do they just wave you away and not really care you are there if you have two? If so it might turn me off to buying two, even though I really would like two. Any advice about this would help :) I have done almost 15 hours of research on them and I think they are wonderful little creatures. I did not however find a lot of info about this particular topic.



Thanks,

Hunter




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire