mardi 17 juin 2014

Chinchilla play pen?

So, I'm moving rooms (good news for me, but bad news for my chins). In my current room, I let them run around the whole room, on the bed, under my desk, where ever they want, and I won't care if they "damage" anything, because everything has been a victim to my chin's teeth anyway.



However, because I'm moving into a new room (and have spent a lot of money on it, £30 for a roll of wallpaper? And I need 5 of them?!) I cannot let my chinnies ruin anything in that room. The original idea was to keep them in my current room while I move into the new bedroom, but, my brother has lost his job and has to move back home, therefore, my current room will be made his room (you all still with me here?)



Anyway, my chinchillas cannot stay in the room with my brother, so they have to move into the new bedroom which I will be investing a lot of money into it, I physically cannot chinproof everything.. the bed, the walls, the wires.. they will chew EVERYTHING. So I was basically wondering if anyone uses a chinchilla play pen, their current cage is 5ft tall 2ft wide, with a lot of shelves, toys, hide-aways, so they are never bored. In fact, they hardly want to spend any time out of their cage. As for the play pen, I would custom build it so it uses the same material as the cage, it would be attached to the cage so they can have access to their cage and I would then detach it and put the play pen away when it's not in use. I would obviously put toys in the play pen area and make it fairly large.



Just wondering what people think of chinchilla play pens?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire