vendredi 27 juin 2014

Help and Advice for Ferret Nation 182 "Chin Proofing"

So I am going to be purchasing a ferret nation 182 for my two chinchillas. I understand that there are plastic shelves and the ramps are not safe. I already planned to take out the ramps and make kiln dried white pine ramps and little shelves for them to jump on. However I do not know what to do with the shelves. I understand a lot of people just fleecewrap but I dont really want to deel with the fleece (I would rather just use the pine bedding) But the shelves aren't even really deep enough to hold it correctly. So I know you can get custom made bass ones that I could just fill up with pine bedding but I guess that is kind of my last option. Here are some examples I saw some people do that im not even really sure is safe or not



Here is still the plastic shelves but he used wood around them. Is that safe?

http://ift.tt/1wKfYxB



Is there a possible way I could make something similiar to the picture above but using a wood shelf to slide in and out?





This idea looks fine too but once again he has bass custom Tray on the bottom but what does he have on top? nothing? doesnt the pee sink into the wood?



http://ift.tt/1wKg2NU



If you could please give me the best and maybe also the simplest ways to Chinchilla proof this cage to my liking, I can work with wood and I suppose I can buy two bass trays but it seems so expensive when I might be able to just make a wood tray myself, I just dont really know exactly how to do that, also what I should do about the ramps. SHould I makle wood ramps? or just have them hop to the second leve. All help appreciated thanks



Hunter




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire