vendredi 26 février 2016

Weight loss and small poop - HELP

Chinchilla lost about 100g and his poops have been small for the last day or two.

I've just ordered some lifeline, but I don't know when that will get here since it's the weekend. I can grab some CC at work, though I just tried to give him some today and he wanted no part of it. This stuff is expired but I had wanted to see if I could get him to eat it. He usually gobbles it right up. He is munching on hay and he's hopping around like normal. He doesn't feel skinny and he's been acting fine aside from the recent small poop. I've slacked off with weighing him(which I know I shouldn't have and I'm so mad at myself for it) so I don't know how quickly this happened.

I'm going to get him into work ASAP. The exotic vet isn't in tomorrow and we are closed on Sundays.
What should I do in the mean time? There is nothing that he should have gotten to that could have caused a blockage or anything.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire