jeudi 25 février 2016

Baby chin sleeping a lot? And is very cuddly?

Hi, I recently adopted two brother chins who are about 10 weeks now (they were weaned at 8 weeks).
The one chin is very active, loves to run, doesn't like to be held for very long(which I understand chins can be like that), eats, drinks, seems fine.
The other brother eats, drinks, runs around some, always wants to be held. When I walk by his cage, he comes to the door always wanting out, and when he's out, he wants to be held and cuddles up to my chest and falls asleep. He will lay there for up to half an hour.
I let them out for about half an hour or less a day because I know they can exhaust themselves because they are so small at the moment. The active chin will run forever, but the cuddly one will hop around for about 10 minutes and then come to me and sleep in my lap.
I've looked around and haven't found very much on a cuddly chin. It's just been worrying me a lot. Any advice or experiences would be appreciated, thank you.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire