jeudi 25 février 2016

Hi! I'm Ashley From The US.

Hi everyone! I'm just introducing myself, I joined 8 days ago.

A little bit about me:

-My name is Ashley.

-I am female.

-I love chinchillas!

-I have a YouTube channel about my chinchillas! It is FourPawsVlogs, you should check out my videos, I dont have many videos up right now, as I only recently started! I actually want to do a Q&A so if you have any questions for me to put in my video, then please list them, I have 0 questions so far. :-(

Pets:

-I have 4 chinchillas! They're all males, their names are Boomer, Hunter, Tank, and Charger. (You may recognize these names from Left 4 Dead 1&2)

-Boomer got his name because he is the fattest, Boomer in the game is the fattest zombie.

-Hunter got his name because he is the most agile/active, Hunter from the game pounces everywhere and is the fastest one.

-Tank got his name because he was the feistiest when they were introduced, in the game the Tank is the hardest zombie to fight because he does lots of damage.

-Charger got his name because he has extra front toes, and one is pretty big, Charger from Left 4 Dead 2 has one HUGE arm, like Chargers HUGE toe. (I had the toes checked to make sure its size wasn't anything bad/hurting him)

-Boomer and Hunter were purchased from the same breeder in Tennessee at the same time (in July 2015) because they were already bonded and living in the same cage, they are approx. a year old now, although I don't know their exact birthday.

-Charger and Tank were rescued from a man (in January 2016) who did not care for them anymore, and they were actually an "accident" from his other two chinchillas. They are about 6 months old, and once again I do not know their birthdays.

I love to chat and would love to make some new friends on here! :grouphug:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire