vendredi 26 février 2016

Need advice!

Him everyone! So I have two adorable sweet chinnie boys whom have appeared to have finally bonded. I started with joint playtime in a neutral area, but they only seemed to get along for a few minutes and then aggressive mounting, chasing, and fur pulling would start. I tried side by side cages for a little bit, but that seemed to stress them out. I was about to just give up and put them on separate rooms when I read about cage within a cage and decided to give it a try.

Three days later, they are living in the same cage in harmony. Their chinnie mommy didn't get ANY sleep last night, as it was the first night with no separation.

Anyways, the boys have now been several days without playtime. I know they are missing it, but I am so worried about disrupting the delicate balance that seems to have been created in their cage. What are you opinions on letting them out for playtime?

Attached is a cute picture of them sharing a hidey house. Cute fur babies. :)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (87.4 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire