jeudi 11 février 2016

Being a Worry Wort about new Kit.

Ok, it's 2:30am in England and I have an early start in the morning, but instead of sleeping peacefully I'm awake fretting about having everything just right for my new arrival.:unsure::read::confused3:
What do I stuff the fleece that covers the metal base pan with?
How much headroom is needed between shelves?
I have measured the bottom section of the cage and if I had ledges 6" up from base. Each shelf being 5" long with a 6" gap between shelves.
Then 6" above first set of shelves, 5" long shelves, 6" apart filling in gaps of first shelves I would need 28 shelves to do both ends of cage and 22 shelves to do the 2 sides.
Is this too much? :unsure:
There is a built in metal shelf 1/2 way across the cage, 1/2 way up. I did wonder if I should take this out and just have wooden shelves and fleece hammocks instead?
Without this shelf it would be much easier to hang hammocks.
Here's a reminder of what cage looks like, minus the metal ladders.
AVENTURA Tall ALL METAL CHEWPROOF Rat Ferret Chinchilla Degu Large Cage 1152 http://ift.tt/1SkSrks
Thanks for all the help to date, sorry there are so many questions I just want my Kit to be healthy and happy living in the very best home I can provide.
By the way are the bar spacings ok for a new kit?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire