vendredi 12 février 2016

Chinchilla BLOATING HELP!!!!!!!!!!

So since yesterday night I noticed my chinchilla was on his side and was lethargic. He kept stretching his stomach really low and no poop, no energy, and not eating. He would sit in his litterbox focusing on pooping. I had simethicone. I gave him twice with few hours apart.

Today morning, I took him to emergency vet. He pooped very tiny small round poops which are a sign of constipation. The vet gave him fluids, Buprenorphine 0.3 mg (Pain reliever), and Cisapride.

They had no injectable reglan. I took him home, he seems sedated from the medicine and all he wants to do is sleep. He's so tired, doesn't move at all, doesn't poop, nor eat. He won't even swallow or move his mouth. It's been about 8 hours since being at the vet. I try feeding him critical care but he doesn't move his mouth so its impossible to feed him. I don't know what to do. Right now he is just lifeless, breathing, and sleeping. Please help on what to do, what is wrong, and anything that will help him. Please pray for him.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire