vendredi 12 février 2016

Thinning/bald patch?

Hi all,

I hope this is in the right place as it is my first post.
I am new to owning a chinchilla although I have family and friends who have been owners for years and am looking for some advice. I have noticed the last couple of days my chin has developed a thinning patch/ bald patch on one of his back legs, it is only small and doesn't appear dry or scaly. He is only 5 months old and is still his usual lively self and eating and drinking as usual. It doesn't seem to be bothering him and there are nother other patches anywhere else. Does anyone have any ideas what it may be and if it needs treating or will be OK?
Sorry the pictures are not very good but he isn't very good at staying still lol.

Thanks

Kayley

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160210_171717.jpg (95.9 KB)
File Type: jpg 20160210_172446-1.jpg (94.6 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire