jeudi 25 février 2016

Babies Arrived!

Delighted to announce that my furry family has increased with the arrival of :chin2: Pucutu whose name means "thick mist".
She's (at present) a quiet, placid little girl of 12 weeks. Content to be handled as long as she's snuggled close.
:chin1: Tikiri whose name means "makes music and dances".
More outgoing than her sister, will step on my hand and run up my arm to sit on my shoulder and wiffle in my ear.
Both girls have Inca names and are standard grey though Pukutu is darker and slightly stockier.
Really lucky so far as both girls are behaving like little :angel8: eating, drinking, pooing as they should be and using litter tray, not chewing fleece :thumbsup: though early days and could all change.
Very grateful for the help and support I received here when I was getting ready for their arrival.
Pics to follow asap


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire