vendredi 26 février 2016

HELLO - Lori here...

I am a new yet old member. I have a beige violet boy and a mosaic girl (both with pedigree) - separate 5' cages - all white pine shelving - non-breeding. I have had them since the age of 8 weeks - they are now both almost 9 years old. I LOVE MY LITTLE FUZZ BUTTS!!!! My male is Magma and is my little teddy bear. Such a sweetheart! My female is Tuya and she is my fluffy fancy tail baby girl. She is very sweet to me but not much for others and definitely has her attitudes - lol. My babies could not be healthier!!! Of course, no excessive treating...especially sweet treating...and Oxbow food with plenty of safe sticks and hay for them to chew on. No running free through the house and both have flying saucer exercise disks in their cages. GLAD TO BE BACK! If it were not for this place, I would have never found my fur babies. I had a third chinchilla which I rescued at the age of 4 years (standard from pet store). They had done a terrible job in raising her. She crossed the rainbow bridge at the age of 6 after having developed mallow from lack of things to chew on and Charlie Chinchilla food during the first 4 years of her life. R.I.P. Chile Chilla...always in my heart. Have a nice weekend, everyone! TGIF!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire