lundi 29 février 2016

Siren/ wail? New noise please help.

So I've almost had my chinchilla for a year and used this forum hard-core when I first started, but now I need you guys again.

I've heard the normal barking noise usually late at night when he wants attention, but now there is a new noise, and this one scares me more than the other because I can't find it anywhere or what it means.

This sound usually happens late at night and I will wake up to hear this noise. It usually comes after a loud crash, almost like he is running around and crashes into something and then he makes the noise.

It doesn't start off as the regular bark, first it sounds like a siren. It starts of soft and low and it grows louder and higher. Then it ends in the normal bark noise.

I wish I had some recording but it usually happens in the middle of the night and (while this may sound mean) I usually go back to sleep once it's over.

Please help if you can, it would be nice to at least know that Francis isn't the only chinchila out there making this noise. Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire