mardi 23 février 2016

Squishing Self Against Floor?

The last few times Rue has been out for playtime, he's started to do this after an hour or so. He'll either sit outside his cage or on a fleece blanket I have hanging up to block part of the room off, and he'll just hunker down with his paws under him and flatten his ears back against his head and lay his head on the ground. Today he started putting his paws on my foot and laying his head on it. It's really cute to see, but I'm worried he might be getting startled by something (but I don't know what it could be!) or if it is just him getting tired. I leave his cage open for him to go back in whenever he wants to be done playing. Here a picture I managed to get of him doing it today. (Sorry again if it's big, I'm on my phone and don't know how to resize it.) He stayed like this for probably two minutes, and he's not usually one that likes to be held. He's definitely not humping in the picture either :') Just curious if he's unhappy or not so I can try and make him feel better.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire