dimanche 7 février 2016

My chin made a strange new sound

Hey everyone, I'm new here as of tonight. I made an account in search of answers, because I am so worried about my rue bear (My chinchilla). So she is just under about 2 yrs old, has always been healthy, and we have a great relationship. I know the differences in her sounds (from barks to grunts to teeth chatters etc.), but tonight I heard a new sound. This sound is so unlike anything I have heard her make. It sounds like a deflated squeaky toy...like after a dog chewed it? For the record, it is not a bark. I have even googled / youtubed numerous videos of chinchilla sounds and noises trying to find a match. Are any of you familiar with the sound I am talking about? I'm worried she might be sick or in pain. I also am prone to overreacting. I just know that they are animals of prey, and she would only call out in such a way if she were very sick. I wish I had a better way to describe the sound. I have tried recording her, but she does not do it often and when she does it is without warning. It is shrill at first like a toy, and then deflated...also not as consistent in tone or length the way a bark is (it changes each time she makes the sound). Please help me :c


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire