mercredi 24 février 2016

Hello im new

Hello my name is Paulina, but all my friends and family calls me Paulele, im 27 years old, im a Graphic and Web Designer, and i live in Chile.

Well i have 3 female Chinchillas, a 5 1/2 years old grey mosaic called Nieves, a 4 moths old brown velvet called Curry and a 6 moths black velvet called Bini...

They are my little lady's, and well Nieves was a rescue from a fur farm, Bini was neglected too, she is inbred (she has some deformations on her hands) , her tail was mutilated by the breeder... Curry was born in a loving home and now she lives with us :)!

Here are some pictures of my little chinchillas, you also can follow me on instagram where i post every day pics of my chins my Instagram





bye bye :dance3:!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire