samedi 6 février 2016

Exercise Wheel and Cage Pans

Hello all!

Been a little while since I've been on here, but I'm glad to be back! Unfortunately, one of our chins passed away last year. :( We miss him very much. Currently, I have three boys in a Critter Nation two level cage, and one boy in a cage all his own. I've been in a financial rut for a while now as I am paying my way through nursing school, things are looking up a bit now and I am about to get a tax refund.

So, I would like to get my chinnys a few upgrades! I have been stuck with the crappy plastic wheels from PetsMart, and the three boys chew their's offf and break in less than a week. My other little guy does not chew his, and he uses it regularly. I am looking to get them a good wheel for each cage. I was thinking the Chin Spin? Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on wheels.

Also, in my critter nation cage, it still has the plastic liner pans. I hate having anything plastic around for them to chew. They have chewed the pans, and another huge problem is they are very hard to clean because of the texture and grooves. The urine becomes calcified and hard and leaves huge white/brown areas that I cannot get clean. Does anyone have any suggestion on what material would be a good replacement. My dad is great with wood working and welding, so I could get him to weld metal pans if needed. I just want something that isn't porous, won't hurt them if they chew it, and won't rust.

Sorry for the long post! Appreciate any advice!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire