jeudi 4 février 2016

Chinchilla peace?

I've read that Chinchilla's should be housed so that they are part of the family, but also that they require peace and quiet for sleeping.
Before my kits come I want to resolve potential problems like this one.
I live alone(ish), I have visiting Support Workers but no children. I share my home with my 4 cats and my doorbell barks like a dog.
I don't play loud music or have tv/radio on loudly though one or other is background for most of my waking hours.
Would this be too noisy for a Chinchilla's sleep time? I could wheel the cage into my bedroom during the day, but am concerned that this would be disturbing having a change of environment.
Will the sound of the vacuum cleaner distress my Chin?
Thanks for reading


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire