lundi 15 février 2016

Helps please...

hello everyone!
Ilive in a small town of Greece. Exotic vets here are ""rare". I have a male chinchilla almost 2 years old...fatty had an accident 4days before.. somehow he cut his tail. The cut is located towards the end of his tail. Missing skin, not bone. He's been acting fine, eating e.t.c I took him to the vet, he gave me a treat/protect against bacterial infections, cream. I think the fact that my babe is not in constant pain is a good sign as pain is usually a sign of infection.Fatty keeped chewing at the area when i put the cream on. I took him to another vet (the second and the last one) So the vet gave us an e-cone, told me to stop with the cream and gave me antibiotics,antiinflammatory/painkillers for 5 days.We are on the 4 day , I think somehow he can reach his tail and chewing it...cause every morning his tail is sweating again. More over... one of his medicine provokes constipation. His poo are just a few and extremly small. This situation drives me crazy, i dont know what to do please..
Any advice is appreciated!
I apology of my poor English.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire