lundi 8 février 2016

New to Chins-and-Hedgies

Hi there,
I'm new to this forum. I live in Canada and have had small animals my entire life. I currently have 4 Guinea Pigs, a foster rabbit and a chin.

I sometimes feel that they live a more lavish life style than I do.

I live in a smaller town surrounded with little to no small animal rescues or resources for these animals. I have tried to offer education and help to those in need.

I have recently been contacted to take on a hedgie. I don't currently have one, but have had hedgie a in the past. This little male and his sister are living in a 10 gallons aquarium. His sister for some reason is not in the picture anymore (not sure what happened to her). Anyway that s lady is not able to care for him anymore (financially and emotionally).

I can take him on, but does anyone ever feel that if they take in another pet, they start to neglect their others ?

He needs to be saved, but I don't want to become a dumping ground.

Any advise would help. Thanks a bunch



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire