mercredi 3 février 2016

Hi from Kent UK

Hi, Just found this site :~)
I live in Rainham, Kent and share my home with my DID/MPD community,
3 aged 3 Ragdoll/Siamese X siblings, 1 aged 2 Red
Tabby, 1x 10 week old hamster.
I have been researching for a couple of months to decide whether or not I was the right person for two Chinchillas.
Over the years I've hand reared (sometimes from birth/hatching) Dogs, Cats, Rats, Rabbits (wild and tame), Sparrow, Jay, Magpie, Barn owls, Harris Hawk, European Eagle Owl, Hedgehog, Mice, Shrews, Voles also sharing my home with Hamsters, Goats, Chickens, Ducks.
I've sadly had the odd loss but most times we came through the battle of life together.
I've also raised 9 children though sadly never carried my own past 6 months.
I was widowed 8 years ago in April, and moved 3 years ago from my fantastic (but impractical for my health) 3 bed home with enormous garden to my current 1 bed flat with pocket handkerchief garden.
Now I'm increasingly housebound due to severe disability I pondered as to whether I could be a suitable candidate for these gorgeous fluff balls.
Having read as much as possible and trying to weed out out conflicting comments :banghead:
I'm delighted to report that I think I'm ok for this new undertaking so my cage is built (the largest I can fit in), a room is proofed until I discover what I missed :~)
Preparations have been made with the people who will take on my cats in the event of serious illness or worse and yes, they know about Chinchilla, one lady has 8.
So now I await a litter to be born :~) and I'm hoping to get :thumbsup: or down :cry3: on what I have planned so that my kits get off to a fantastic start.
Looking forward to making new friends who care about furries and getting help for my journey into Chinchilla single parenting :hmm:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire