mercredi 10 septembre 2014

2 males 2 females

Earlier this year I brought home my first two male chinchillas, and I loved them so much around a month ago I got two females from a friend who didn't want them anymore. Yesterday they moved into the same room as my my males, though the cages are away from each other. The boys definitely know they're their but they aren't too bothered by them, their behaviour has so far mostly been the same and the boys seem to be invisible to the girls.



Just firstly to say I am in NO way planning on breeding. That stuff goes way beyond my head and I don't want the complications, rather enjoy them all as pets. I also know they can never meet face to face and that's fine, separate play times separate everything. However my question is this as I got curious.. Could they hypothetically all live together happily in the same cage? Would the boys go mental and try and kill each other? Just to reiterate I'm NOT gonna put them together, ever, but has anyone had any success stories with a group like that? Or can it only be 1 male per group?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire