jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Help with Meds/Feeding

Chia is sick and has seen a vet, who kept her over night. She's back in my care now, but I have to give her 2 kinds of meds and she's still not eating enough for my liking (but she is eating!)



I'm having a lot of trouble forcing her to eat and take meds. She's insanely stubborn when it comes to being handled. She HATES it. I tried to get her into a burrito wrap yesterday and it was impossible, I thought she broke her leg just from desperately trying to get away from me. (She didn't, her leg is fine, she just twisted weird.)



She'll eat small amounts of CC on her own, but I need a way to get meds into her, especially in the morning. She'll take the Metacam easily, but I was also given Trim/Sulfa and she was having NONE of it. She doesn't want it no matter what I do...



Help!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire