vendredi 19 septembre 2014

Food Troubles

When I first got my 3 chins, I was feeding Manna Pro Pro, since that's what they were fed at the breeders, and that's what she recommended. I was new to chins, and went with her suggestions. However, the further I got through the bag, the more corn I found in it. So of course I panicked, and I switched them to Blue Seal Show Hutch Deluxe immediately. The food was so full of corn, that we decided it was safer to just do a cold switch. They handled it amazingly (and I realize how lucky I am for that)

They are doing wonderful on it. Their fur became shiner and softer, and they seemed happier, wasting less food. The last few days, I have been sick and hadn't realized how low I was on food. I quickly ran to the local Tractor Supply Company since that's where I get their food. When we got there, they are completely out out the feed and don't know if, or when, they'll get more in. Since chins can't go without pellets, I got a bag of Manna Pro. I'm worried about switching them back because of the corn, but even more worried because I don't have enough Blue Seal left to do a transition of feed.

Since they've been on Manna Pro before, do you think they'll be okay? Obviously I'll keep a close eye on them, and they always have fresh water and access to Timothy Hay.



My other question is, what brand of food do you guys recommend, where can I get it, and how much does it cost?





Has anyone had any luck/experience with this: http://ift.tt/1tBPQ82



or this: http://ift.tt/XyrS0x



I need advice and help...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire