jeudi 18 septembre 2014

Advice?

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I joined because since Sunday my chinchilla, a girl named Marshmallow, has been constipated, eating less, and has gone through periods of lethargy. I took her to the vet as soon as I could (they couldn't see her until Monday afternoon) and they took xrays that showed a blockage. However the vet I took her to (the only one in my city willing to see a chin) was not able to do much to help as the facility was not equipped to diagnose what was causing the constipation. She gave me some Oxbow Critical Care which I've been feeding her as well as metaclopramide, which Marshmallow is getting once each morning. On top of this she's had basil, raisins, and pumpkin although she's not fond of it. But still she isn't getting any better. I'm at a loss, anyone with any clue what to do, please help?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire