vendredi 19 septembre 2014

Rescue kit color question

The humane society that I am an intern at had several chins brought in all in one cage. When I went to look at them I just couldn't resist this one kit. She is an 8 week old female, and I have a question about her mutation (no particular reason, I am just always curious). I don't know what colors her parents were. I know she is mosaic, but she seems much more "silver" than my other mosaics, her ears are also a different shade of gray. I wanted to know if there is something like a violet mosaic? or would she just be considered a white mosaic?



Also, I have had kits before but they were 11 and 12 weeks when I got them. She is handleable but skittish. The water level in her bottle has changed so I know she is drinking, but her hay hasn't been touched. Should I be concerned or is it likely she is just nervous being in a new home?



Thanks



http://ift.tt/1mlSs8Y

http://ift.tt/1uNCHIk



She also has a white tip on her tail




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire