dimanche 21 septembre 2014

Adding juvenile to mature pair of females...

I have a pair of 3 year old female chins who are very close to another. They used to be very wild but I've tamed them to accept me to where one is extremely bonded to me but the other is only bonded to the other female....



The one bonded to me acts out if I take the other out without her.





Now I'm very conflicted because I was at the pet store and they have a female who is so natted, underfed and when I picked her up... Her eyes screamed 'save me'. If I had her caged near my current pair and alone would there be jealousy problems?



I understand my dominant female may never accept her..I'm okay with that but will having this single female in the same area stir up my other two? Would her being alone be stressful on her?



Please help




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire