mercredi 17 septembre 2014

Chinchilla needs forever home.. :(

With a heavy heart I write this.. Well I tried all YEAR finding a way to take my chinny with me half way across the world. It's just not gonna work. Would need thousands of dollars. I would pay if I worked, but im just a kid. My parents said we will be traveling a lot anyways, so its best to get her a new home. a forever and loving home~ First of all this chinchilla will not be available till around a month, as I want the most time I can get with her before things change.



I just want to see if there is someone with a heart full of chinny love. If there isn't then...she will have to go to the SPCA and i do NOT want that!! >:( so if the person reading this lives around Vancouver ( if anyone at all :() and you have room in your life and heart for another chinchilla please please respond!



Preferably someone with chinchilla experience. My chinchilla doesn't like to be held to much, so if you want a cuddly chin um she's not right for you, haha.

She would much rather jump on you and off the walls. Ok i'll try and just say the price and stuff im sure you don't really wanna hear me rambling. Well I never had a pet or sold one before, but the re-homing fee will be 100$. I got her on craigslist when she was 4 months old for 250$. She will come with cage, hay, food,toys.. I hope someone will love her forever as she is only 1 and a half.



This is extremely hard for me i dont even know if i'll physically be able to give her away... here is a pic if it works lemme know. :cry3:



p1140572 I think she is a beige.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire