mardi 30 septembre 2014

A whole herd sale on craigslist?

I haven't gotten into showing or anything and don't know the reputation of these breeders, but Detroit chinchillas from Inkster Mi (Near Detroit) seems to be selling out. I figure most of you who would want and are able to take on the herd have probably heard through show contacts, but I figured I'd post just in case.

http://ift.tt/1ox90qj



It seems odd I hear about it on craigslist before here when I've been looking for chin recently, they at least aren't listed as a member of MCBA (although I have come across their fb page in my search before- I kinda thought they were a big back yard breeder from my impression) Again, I have no dealings with them and I'm not in the showing community- Im not trying to say anything bad- I really don't know anything about them.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire