dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Introducing A Female Chinchilla to My Current Female One

I just have some question on how I should go along with introducing two female chinchillas around the same age. I've read different stories and visited different websites, but I think getting different options from people who have been successful with introducing chinchillas would be nice to have, especially in one place where I can look.



I am getting another female chinchilla tomorrow who is white. Approximately one year old.

I currently have a standard grey female chinchilla who is a little over a year. She is very friendly and will come over to you and let you pet her. She has a large cage with multiple levels. When I first had her she had a smaller cage, so as long as I put new bedding in there I figured I could put the white chinchilla I plan on getting tomorrow in there.



I know introducing can be very lengthy and take a lot of time, and I might not even get the results I want, but I am willing to spend time and make sure they get proper care. I have plenty of time to spend with them day and night.



So if people could please share their experience it would be extremely helpful. Please provide detail, advice, and questions for me!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire