dimanche 21 septembre 2014

Loss of Appetite?

Chia isn't eating, drinking or pooping much. I haven't had to fill her bowl in a while, and I cleaned the cage yesterday and there's very few poops in there. The ones that are are very tiny, about a third of the regular size.



Thing is, she's acting completely normal. Not at all lethargic, she looks fine and is fairly active. I let her out of her cage for playtime where she gets the run of the apartment, and last night she was running and jumping around as per usual. We keep a close eye on her, and she almost never chews anything and is fairly good about discipline, so I'm almost certain she didn't eat anything.



The fact that she's acting normally despite this confuses me. She's her normal self, maybe a bit less active during the day but I figure it's because she gets regular 2-hour playtime sessions a week now that I've moved...



Any thoughts?



[edit] I've seen her eat, but she doesn't eat much at a time. a couple of bites here and there. She will take and eat treats if I give them to her. She still chews on her ledges... Everything besides eating/drinking/pooping is normal.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire