mardi 23 septembre 2014

Hey!

Hey everyone,



I'm the proud owner of a 2,5 year old female Chinchilla. After spending a good 6 months browsing the forums of CnH for information on Chinchilla care, I figured it's about time to introduce ourself.



Me and my girlfriend own a 2,5 year old female Chinchilla named Hikkup (misspelled I know long story:P). We found her at our local pet store where she was sitting quietly, in a way to small cage, looking very sad and unhappy. The store owner told us he got her a day or two ago from a local school who couldn't take care of her anymore. My girlfriend and I have always been (small)animals lovers and own several Gerbils, Syrian and dwarfhamsters. When we saw her sitting there all sad like, we just had to get her out of there. So we decided to 'rescue' her.



We bought her a large comfy cage and had the vet (specialized in rodents) check her out the following day. She turned out to be perfectly healthy. She has 'happily' been with us for about 6 months now. Sadly the last few weeks she's been developing some 'odd' behavior which I will be asking some questions about in the 'New Owner Questions' section.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire